Trenchless Rehabilitation Solutions for Municipalities
Commercial, Industrial Infrastructure
Trust Edgewater Sewer Services Inc. to provide no-dig solutions for aging sanitary sewers, including mainline and/or laterals, storm sewer mainline and/or leads, rainwater leads, culverts, manholes, structures and more.
Edgewater Sewer Services has been rehabilitating aging infrastructure using cost effective, non-disruptive and environmentally sound techniques for 10 years.
Our services include:
No-Dig Pipe Relining
- PVC Fold and Form Pipeliner
- Relines pipe diameters from 4-48”
- Our suppliers
Ideal applications include:
- Sanitary and storm mainline (manhole to manhole)
Key benefits of using PVC fold and form are:
- No styrene. Product is environmentally safe
- Liner is manufactured in a controlled environment to desired specification
- Installation process requires minimal equipment and set-up
No-Dig CIPP Relining
Formadrain® No-Dig Technology
- Relines pipe diameters from 1 ½ - 48”
- Ideal applications include:
- Sanitary and storm laterals, rain water leaders, sanitary and storm mainline spot repairs, lateral/main connections
- No styrene. Product is environmentally sound
- Installation is a no-dig operation utilizing cleanouts and/or manholes available
- Steam (non-ambient) curing. Typical curing time is less than one hour
Mainline Camera Inspections
- Mainline camera inspections using WinCan software for reporting
- Lateral camera inspection using color video and self-levelling camera heads
- Camera has locating capabilities that will trace the path of sewer line and determine depth
- Water jetting of sewer mainlines, laterals, leads and culverts
- We have specialized nozzles for reaming (lateral protrusion, calcite), root cutting and culvert cutting
- A specialized robotic cutter will be used to reinstate lateral connections after a mainline has been relined
- This tool can also be used for protruding laterals and other obstructions
- Please contact us to discuss our numerous solutions for manhole rehab, which includes epoxy, cementitious, coatings, and grouting.
- Cementitious lining – An ideal lining solution for diameters 36” and larger, and culvert lining.